Thursday 12 January 2012

We are now coming to end of our first week in school. To be honest it seems like we never left for the holidays.... although i do greatly miss the holidays A LOT!!  i had a great holiday with the family :)
Even though we have only been back a week a lot of things have happened or are going to happen. For example we got our pictures taken today :/ i hate pictures!! i always laugh or else my eyes are closed :L:L
Tomorrow we are going to the Young Scientist Exhibition!! i am really looking forward to this mainly because some of my friends are in it!! Best of luck to them and i hope they WIN !! :D Also next Monday my class and I will be going to a creative writing workshop not really sure what to expect but I'm sure it will be great! :)
Bye for now,
Niamh x

No comments:

Post a Comment