Tuesday 13 March 2012

Work Experience Number 2 :)

Well, my second week of work experience is over. I went to Morgan the Agency, a modelling agency in other words. The Agency is based in Dublin. In the mornings my dad would drop me in and i would get the bus home.
I enjoyed my experience :). It was different to what i thought it would be like. There are only two people who work there, however they are very busy most of the time. Working there i gained many new skills, especially IT skills because the work i was doing was computer based. I gained confidence when calling people on the phone and sending important emails and sorting out files on the models portfolio.
I really enjoyed this experience and i really feel like i got a real insight into the word of work!!
 Niamh xx

No comments:

Post a Comment