Thursday 22 September 2011

Results!! :O

Okay I know once again I am late on the posts :/.... yes my results did come out over a week ago but heres my recap anyway :)
Well I have to admit I only really started getting nervous for my Juniour Cert results the class before the results ( which was surprising).....well anyway skip the long boring wait :)
We were called at about 12ish down to the hall by this stage I was freaking out!! Well we got our results in the end most i opened mine straight away! I was happy enough :D nobody was too disappointed ... I hope not anyway ....:L :)
That night to celebrate our results alot of us went to a disco called Time :) It was great fun but I think alot of people were still pretty tired after Carlingford :L It was a GREAT night overall :D The dreaded awaking the next morning for most people was probably the worst part :L

No comments:

Post a Comment